联系方式：胡丰 136 0185 6181
JD: SAPC I&V engineer
The Ericsson Service-Aware Policy Controller (SAPC) is called to be the central policy node in the operators’ network coordinating the nodes in the transport domain to behave according with the operator's defined policies. The role SAPC takes in the network is compared with an orchestra conductor who is the ultimate responsible for the whole group performance.
As an I&V engineer, your main responsibilities are to together with your team:
* Study requirement specifications and make time estimates regarding different activities during the development phase
* Write test specifications and map them to related requirements
* Review test specifications together with designers, system managers and others involved
* Write test scripts and automate the execution of them,
* Execute test cases and document the results,
* Write trouble reports with relevant error logs attached,
* Find faults and verify corresponding corrections of the software.
* Ensuring the functionality and characteristics of a system on node level
* Responsible for lab HW configuration & maintenance.
* Other activities related to testing, such as test tool design, process design etc.
· Advanced Linux administrator and user skills
· Outstanding script programming skills
· TCP/IP knowledge and network tools
· Knowledge of databases access languages: SQL, LDAP, etc.
· Experience in test case development and execution
· Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation with good troubleshooting skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
· English Skills
· Minimum 3 years experience in verification and development area
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Knowledge of LINUX operation system
· C/C++ and/or advanced scripting programming (perl) on UNIX/Linux
· Good knowledge in 4G mobile network and packet core system architecture
· Good knowledge in diameter protocol
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
· Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
· Communication Skills
· Coaching & Mentoring Skills